A virtual 2-term PLD programme with The Learning Partnership consisting of 4x 60-minute live sessions led by Andrew Morrish, author of The Authentic Leader: A four-part model to lead your school to success (Bloomsbury, 2022). Ideal for leaders at levels.
Session One: Authentic Leadership: 28.9.23
• What is Authentic Leadership and what does the research tell us?
• An introduction to the 4-Part Authentic Leader Model (4PALM)
• The 4 quadrants: Construct, Connect, Commit, Create
• The 4 Bs of culture: Believe, Belong, Behave, Become
• The 9 baseplates and why you need to attend to them
• The four conundrums of authentic leadership
Session Two: Construct: 30.11.23
Conundrum: How do I discover and articulate my core purpose and reason for being in a way that is compelling for all?
• Believe: Discovering your purpose
• Shaping your Mission (Baseplate 1)
• Aligning your Vision (2)
• Changing your Beliefs (3)
Session Three: Connect: 25.1.24
Conundrum: How do I collaborate with people in order to persuade and empower others to work together on this?
• Belong: Empowering people
• Establishing Relationships (4)
• Enabling Trust (5)
• Maintaining Motivation (6)
Session Four: Commit : 21.3.24
Conundrum: How do we unlock potential and increase capacity together in order to bring about purposeful change?
• Behave: Unlocking potential
• Driving Strategy (7)
• Building Capacity (8)
• Sustaining Growth (9)